Abbeyside Nursing Home
Abbeyside Nursing Home is a traditional building providing nursing care to clients in a comfortable setting, close to our sister home Abbeyvale, both are conveniently situated near Elgin town centre in a quiet residential area. Abbeyside is managed by Claire England.
- A spacious, comfortable Drawing Room
- Relaxing, “quiet” Lounge
- Bright Sunroom overlooking the beautiful garden
- Superior accommodation throughout – Single and Double Bedrooms, with en-suite facilities
- A choice of two well appointed Dining Rooms
- Recreational Therapist
- Minibus outings
- Television and Telephones in every room
- Laundry services
- Excellent cuisine sourced from fresh local produce
- Hot and cold refreshments served with our tempting home baking and snacks
- Any special dietary requirements carefully attended to
- Large Function Room for all types of entertainment
- Two Passenger Lifts from ground floor to upper floors
- Assisted Shower Rooms and Bathrooms with Jacuzzi feature
- Internet access (subject to availability)
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Transport and Escorting for Appointments
Prospective clients and their relatives are encouraged to visit Abbeyside where we can discuss further the individual’s needs.
Every client with or without private funds entering a care facility is entitled to financial support which is accessed through Social Services. Fees vary depending on the client’s individual requirements. If you have any questions regarding financial arrangements we will be delighted to assist you.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us at:
Abbeyside Nursing Home
Telephone: 01343 549 468
My name is Claire and i joined the Abbeyside Care Group on the 18th November 2019 as the Manager of Abbeyside Nursing Home.
Before this I worked in Supported Living as a Personal Assistant in a 24-hour supported living environment. I then moved on to become a Line Manager and managed up to 42 services across Aberdeenshire, providing varied amounts of assistance and with emphasis on mental health, learning disabilities, autism, dementia, substance abuse as well as homelessness, giving assistance for those who needed help to get back on to their feet.
Person centered care is very important to me and for people to maintain as much of ‘who they are’ as possible because to me everyone is an individual. Keeping residents with as much of their independence as possible and helping to encourage them to keep that independence is paramount. Along with this, every resident should be treated with dignity and respect, with care being delivered with patience, kindness and to a very high standard.
ABBEYSIDE NURSING HOME
T: 01343 549 468