Abbeyvale Nursing Home
Abbeyvale Nursing Home is a traditional building providing nursing care to clients in a luxury setting combined with modern facilities, close to our sister Home Abbeyside; both are conveniently situated near Elgin Town centre in a quiet residential area. Abbeyvale is managed by Rhian Evans.
- A spacious, comfortable Drawing Room
- Relaxing, “quiet” Lounge
- Bright Sunroom overlooking the beautiful garden
- Superior accommodation throughout – Single and Double Bedrooms, with en-suite facilities
- A choice of two well appointed Dining Rooms
- Recreational Therapist
- Minibus outings
- Television and Telephones in every room
- Laundry services
- Excellent cuisine sourced from fresh local produce
- Hot and cold refreshments served with our tempting home baking and snacks
- Any special dietary requirements carefully attended to
- Large Function Room for all types of entertainment
- Two Passenger Lifts from ground floor to upper floors
- Assisted Shower Rooms and Bathrooms with Jacuzzi feature
- Internet access (subject to availability)
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Transport and Escorting for Appointments
Prospective clients and their relatives are encouraged to visit Abbeyvale where we can discuss further the individual’s needs.
Every client with or without private funds entering a care facility is entitled to financial support which is accessed through Social Services. Fees vary depending on the client’s individual requirements. If you have any questions regarding financial arrangements we will be delighted to assist you.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us at:
Abbeyvale Nursing Home Duff Avenue Elgin IV30 1QS Telephone: 01343 547 350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to joining the Abbeyside Care Group I studied Law at Dundee University. In 2014 I became a Carer at Abbeyside Care Home and during my time there I gained SVQ 3 & 4 in Social Services and Healthcare.
In 2019 I transferred to Abbeyvale Nursing Home as Assistant Manager, becoming Manager in 2021.
I am very passionate about my role as Manager at Abbeyvale, and I am committed to supporting and working alongside my team of dedicated staff to deliver person centred care, to meet the needs of each individual, in our friendly and homely environment.
I look forward to welcoming your loved one as part of the Abbeyvale family.
ABBEYVALE NURSING HOME Duff Avenue Elgin Moray IV30 1QS T: 01343 547 350 E: email@example.com